Sunday, December 18, 2016

DEVO CHRISTMAS

Happy Holidays from Jason at Atari Days! I enjoyed celebrating Christmas as a kid. Although I had an unconventional home life, everyone always made an effort to support my curiosity and current passions. When I got older, my aunt and I enjoyed setting up a tree and having my young cousins stay over to decorate and to watch cartoons. And then my first wife and I really had fun hosting the holidays for my family and getting everyone to share their talents. After that relationship ended, I realize that I got out of the habit of celebrating holidays in general. Christmas starts to look a bit strange when you're away from the holiday rush, so I created these cards back in 2014 to celebrate the season with a healthy balance of vintage charm and de-evolotion commentary. We're all DEVO! Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment